FertilHerb®+ for Men – Premium Fertility multivitamin and Herbal Fertility Supplement
FertilHerb®+ for Men is our premium multivitamin and Herbal Fertility Supplement, optimized for enhanced reproductive health. All components have been studied extensively in clinical trials and showed a significant improvement in parameters of sperm motility, concentration, and shape for men with low sperm count. Taking FertilHerb®+ for Men is a simple, safe and effective way to improve sperm quality and male fertility as it contains all the nutrients needed for a healthy sperm development. It also contains valuable antioxidants to aid the body in preventing sperm damage.
The creation of sperm cells in the testicles (Spermatogenesis) takes about three months, which is why you should use FertilHerb for Men for at least three months.
FertilHerb®+ for Men is a premium blend of various ingredients. These ingredients have been scientifically proven to support a healthy reproductive system. A daily dosage of 2 capsules was established based on scientific literature, in order to deliver the required effect.
Many of the components found in FertilHerb®+ for Men are antioxidants (antioxidants), with which there is a high importance to taking the appropriate dosage.
FertilHerb®+ for Men contains the widest range of natural ingredients compared with other male fertility supplements. It also carries the most appropriate dose.
- This product is certified kosher by OU
- Vegan product
- GMO FREE
- Manufactured in a GMP and NSF certified facility within the U.S.
Review the scientific research that led to FertilHerb®+ for Men and how it can impact male reproductive health.
Click the PDF icon to the right for valuable information about how you can get the most out of FertilHerb for Men.
- L-Carnitine – Carries an important role in metabolism and sperm development. Many studies have shown the astounding effect L-carnitine has on sperm motility, morphology, count, and concentration.
- Vitamin C – Works as an anti-oxidant to protect in-formation sperm cells. A prolonged deficiency of vitamin C can cause infertility and cumulative damage to genetic material (DNA) found in sperm cells.
- Vitamin E – Acts as an anti-oxidant (Lipophilic antioxidant) that is essential to the cell structure as well as to slow the aging processes.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Acts as an antioxidant and is involved in creating the necessary energy for the development of seeds. It has been observed that a daily administration of 10 mg of Coenzyme Q10 can increase sperm count and motility.
- Niacin – Niacin, also known as nicotinic acid, is an organic compound with the formula C 6H 5NO 2 and, depending on the definition used, one of the 20 to 80 essential human nutrients.
- Zinc – A mineral composite involved in metabolism and cell division, lack of it is accompanied by a decrease in sperm count and impotence.
- Folic acid – This acid is essential for the production of genetic material in sperm cells, along with vitamins B6 and B12.
- Selenium – A mineral essential which plays an important role in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection. Lack of selenium can cause damage to seed mobility.
- Vitamin B12 – Essential to the cell division process, in particular the creation of genetic material (RNA and DNA). Vitamin B12 deficiency is accompanied with low sperm count and motility.
- Maca – Maca is a popular herb with fertility-enhancing properties. Studies have shown repeat success in improving sperm health, increase in sperm count and stronger motility. Maca also increases libido and sex drive.
- Ashwaghanda – Root extract of Ashwagandha improves sperm parameters like sperm concentration and motility in men.
- Tribulus Terrestrius – Tribulus terrestris is a plant used for male virility and general vitality by supporting normal testosterone levels.
- Panax Ginseng – Panax ginseng root improves sperm motility and sexual health in men with asthenospermia.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) – Siberian Ginseng root enhances sexual performance, improves male fertility through modulating the neuronal and hormonal systems and promotes spermatogenesis.
- Red Clover – Red Clover may support detoxification of the liver and kidneys, an essential for hormonal balance. Red Clover can also increase blood circulation, and therefore beneficial to the reproductive system.
For Best Results
- Take the recommended dosage, 2 capsules daily with food or immediately after. A lower dosage is likely to prevent the expected effect.
- Avoid excessive drinking of alcohol, moderate drinking does not harm sperm.
- Stop smoking. Smoking increases oxidation processes which damage sperm cells.
- Don’t wear tight underwear and pants as they raise testicle temperature which eventually damage sperm motility and concentration.
- Avoid warm baths or saunas.
- Refrain from cycling.
- Abstain from sitting for longer than 2 hours as it also raises testicle temperature.
- Avoid cell phone proximity to testicles.
- Don’t work with a laptop on your lap, your computer emits heat.
- Refrain from extreme obesity.
- Avoid from eating soy as it contains phytoestrogens which could pose a risk to human reproductive health.
- Don’t use Echinacea as it was observed to interfere with sperm movement.
- Wash fruits and vegetables, as pesticides, can damage the sperm production process.
- Reduce consumption of industrial, processed and fried products such as puff pastry, white flour, and white sugar.
To increase your chances of fertilization, start having sex in the few days leading up to ovulation, as sperm can live for three to five days inside a woman’s body.
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C:||200 mg|
|Vitamin E:||240 IU|
|Folic Acid :||500 mcg|
|Vitamin B12:||99 mcg|
|Zinc (as picolinate):||30 mg|
|Selenium :||300 mcg|
|Panax ginseng (Root):||proprietary formula|
|Tribulus terrestris||proprietary formula|
|Red Clover||proprietary formula|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||proprietary formula|
|Ashwagandha (Root)||proprietary formula|
|Siberian Eleuthero (Root)||proprietary formula|